The University of Minnesota Implant Cheek Retractor is used to retract the cheek and the mucoperiosteal flap simultaneously. Before the flap is created, the retractor is held loosely in the cheek, and once the flap is reflected, the retractor is placed on the bone and is then used to retract the flap. It is made of Supreme quality Stainless Steel and available in dull finish.
- University of Minnesota Implant Cheek Retractor
- Crafted Using Premium Grade Stainless Steel
- It measures 5.5"
- Dental Instrument
- Used to hold mucoperiosteal flaps, cheeks, lips and tongue away from the surgical area.
- Our handmade instruments are precise and professionally crafted used in all medical fields.
- Dull Finish
- Rust Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- Ergonomic and Enduring
- High Performance
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Autoclaveable and Sterilizable
- Satisfaction Guaranteed