A surgical handheld retractor with a broad, curved C-shaped clamp at each end, used to hold deep tissues away from an operative field. Twin set tissue retractor used to hold mucoperiosteal flaps, cheeks, lips and tongue away from the surgical area. Medical Tools Retractors used by surgeons to either actively separate the edges of a surgical incision or wound, or can hold back underlying organs and tissues, so that body parts under the incision may be accessed.Features:
- Dental Farabeuf Retractor
- Crafted Using Supreme Quality Stainless Steel
- 2 PC Set
- Each measures 4.5".
- Double-ended instrument
- This retractor has curved, flat blades on each end
- Its primary function is to draw back tissues that reside in deep body cavities.
- Easy to Use and Clean
- Widely used in doctor offices, medical clinics, and hospitals
- Dull Finish for Aesthetic
- Rust Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility While Conduction Clinical Procedure
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Autoclaveable and Sterilizable