Secure locking mechanism and instant release enable the Original Tofflemire retainers to tighten and release with precise, effortless action. The clean, smooth surface is free of burrs and sharp edges that can cause gingival trauma. Easy insertion and adjustment; handles any width band. It permits accurate trimming of wider band for special anatomical needs. Contra-Angle model can be used buccally and lingually. A mechanical device used to secure the ends of a matrix band around a tooth. The band provides a substitute wall where a part of the tooth is missing and helps to compact a restoration into a prepared tooth cavity after the carious lesion has been removed.Features:
- Tofflemire Matrix Retainers 2.5""
- Crafted Using Supreme Quality Stainless Steel
- Tofflemire Matrix Retainers are used to hold the stainless Steel Matrix Band securely.
- Easy insertion and adjustment, handles any width band
- Permits accurate trimming of wider band for special anatomical needs
- This technique is very efficient and accurate.
- It allows access to all parts of the mouth
- Ergonomic and Enduring Design
- Rust Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Autoclaveable and Sterilizable