Angled Bone Saw is an instrument designed to cut through bone. This saw features a handle which is coupled with an angled blade which gives it an incomparable level of strength and sturdiness. The angled blade design of this saw makes it well suited for sawing through bone. The stainless steel construction makes the Satterlee Bone Saw ideal for hospitals and specialty clinics. The Satterlee Bone Saw will last and remain dependable for medical personnel. These are important medical instrument used in the orthopedics department.
A better product from the start is designed to last longer and perform more efficiently. Purchasing products with this in mind may warrant a greater initial investment, but the overall investment after product life may far surpass investments compared to a cheaper counterpart.Features:
- Satterlee Bone Saw
- Crafted Using Supreme Quality Stainless Steel
- It measures 6" long.
- Ring Handle
- Angled Blade
- Blade has serrated teeth for desired cutting.
- Used in Orthopedic Surgery
- Used to cut bone, e.g. in amputations
- Saws such as the Satterlee can be disassembled
- The blade can be removed when dulled.
- Most commonly used in orthopedic surgery
- Designed for Perfect Balance Instrument
- Highly Polished Finish for Aesthetic
- Rust Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Autoclaveable and Sterilizable