Surgical Senn Mueller is a double-ended instrument that is generally used in procedures such as orthopedic surgeries. One end of the retractor has three prongs that are available in sharp points. These prongs may help to spread an incision in order to provide increased visibility on the body part that is being operated. The other end of the retractor contains an L-shaped prong that typically functions as a handle or can also be useful for small incisions.Features:
- Senn Mueller Retractor
- Crafted Using Supreme Quality Stainless Steel
- It measures 6.25" long.
- Its one end is L-shaped blade while other side has three sharp prongs facing opposite directions.
- Ergonomic grip for secure handling
- Hand-held retractors are often used in conjunction with self-retaining retractors
- It is commonly used to hold open the tissue or muscle in small surgical sites.
- Widely used in doctor offices, medical clinics, and hospitals
- Designed for Perfect Balance Instrument
- Highly Polished Finish for Aesthetic
- Rust Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Great Performance
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Autoclaveable and Sterilizable