Collin Vaginal Speculum is a gynecological instrument used for performing pelvic examinations, Pap Smears, or examining the cervix. It features two blades at the end of a screw mechanism to keep the blades open in the vaginal canal for visualization and/or operative purposes. The instrument is available in various sized blades to accommodate a wide range of cases. Made of stainless steel, it is a double blade duckbill speculum inserted with the blades closed. There is no handle with the Collin speculum and the blades are opened laterally/horizontally versus vertically, unlike other specula, by an external lever and screw.
- Collin Vaginal Speculum
- Large Size
- Crafted Using Stainless Steel
- Blade Dimensions: 4.5" X 1.5"(114.3mm - 38.1mm)
- Two Blades Which Open Like a Duckbill
- Length 6.5" (168.1mm) X Width 2.5" (63.5mm) X Height 3" (76.2mm)
- Gynecological Instrument
- Used to View Women's Cervix Properly
- It allows the vaginal cavity to be opened
- It is also used in fertility instruments.
- Designed for Perfect Balance Instrument