A mouth guard is a protective device for the mouth that covers the teeth and gums to prevent and reduce injury to the teeth, arches, lips and gums during boxing. More than the obvious benefits of just protecting your choppers from being punched-out, a good quality mouth guard affects your physical ability and energetic output. It achieves this through positively affecting the position of your jaw by drawing it down, out and away from the base of your skull, so that direct impact to the brain is lessened. The proper placement of your jaw also affects the position of your head. In turn, the position of your head affects your posture. If your jaw, head and body are all in alignment, then your body and brain are not wasting energy on trying to balance and counter-balance your head. Even though the adjustments are so small that they are in-perceivable, because you are constantly getting hit, constant adjustments are being made. The thousands of punches you take and movements you make during a six or eight round sparring session really add up and are distracting from your focus, even if you are not aware of it. You may not sense the ongoing task that your body is subconsciously managing for you, but it's taking a small toll on your energy levels and focus. A good quality mouthpiece is an important factor in protecting your jaw and alleviating impact. A good boxing mouthpiece not only protects your teeth and gums, but it also creates separation between your jaw bone and helps dissipate the impact of the blow.
- Mouth Guard
- Made of Highly Durable Silicone
- Single Layer Mouth Guard Construction
- Available in Mixed Colors (Blue, White, Yellow, Red, Transparent, )
- The mouth guard can cover teeth and gums in order to prevent and reduce injury to teeth, arches, lips and gums.
- Maximum impact protection for the teeth, jaw and brain.
- High impact shock absorption
- Ultimate custom fit
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Suitable for people in boxing, kickboxing, taekwondo, free combat training or matches.